Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to bring my own outfits?
Included in your session fee is access to our Sparkle Wardrobe. We carry sizes S-2XL. Your session includes up to 4 outfits. We normally do not have enough clothing in our wardrobe to get each client up to 4 outfits. To make your session unique we do suggest you purchase at least two outfits that you love. If you need help with choosing your outfits we can help!
Where do you suggest buying lingerie?
Here are some of our go to sites! Make sure to check the return policy on any of these sites before you purchase.
All Body Types
Do you provide professional hair and makeup?
Yes! Your session fee covers the cost of professional hair and makeup provided by our amazing team.
How much does a session cost?
The amount you chose to spend is up to you. The session fee is $295. This covers your professional hair and makeup, access to the Sparkle Wardrobe and up to 4 outfits photographed and professionally posed. Most of our clients go with one of our packages to include a folio box or printed album. You can check out our pricing HERE!
What should I bring for my session?
If you plan to wear any of our lingerie items bring a nude thong. For our client’s safety we do require it to be worn with any lingerie. If you would like to wear any of our strapless dresses bring a strapless bra.
For clothing bring at least 3 outfits. We normally start with a sexy dress and then move into the lingerie items. If you have multiple outfits and cannot decide bring them all! Outfits that we suggest are a sexy dress, matching bra and panty set and a bodysuit. The matching bra and panty set is for any body shape! Trust us!
Accessories we have plenty of but we always suggest bringing us something new. Things to consider. Hats, thigh highs, garter belts, rings, bracelets, husband’s work shirt, jersey, flannel shirt or anything with special meaning.
What should I do to prepare for my session?
- Good skin care. Get into a good facial washing and moisturizing route before your session. This will also help to ensure you skin is glowing.
- Day before your session. Exfoliate and moisturize your whole body. Also moisturize right before you leave for your session.
- Wash your hair. Hair needs to be clean and DRY when you arrive. We find doing this the night before is the easiest for our clients.
- Get a pedicure and manicure. Your hands and feet will be seen in the photos. Stay away from polish colors like blue, green, yellow and orange unless they go with every outfit. If you prefer to go natural with your nails make sure they are shaped and buffed. You can get a buffer from your local drug store.
- Go to bed early! Get lots of rest the night before.
Can I bring a friend?
Yes you are always welcome to bring a friend to your session. However we do ask that anyone attending is female.
Can I bring champagne?
We do not suggest that our clients drink during their session. If you would like to have a glass of wine or champagne while you get your hair and makeup done you are welcome to bring your own.
Should I get a spray tan?
We always suggest avoiding tan lines. If you have concerns with your skin tone you can get a spray tan. We honestly suggest leaving your skin natural and beautiful.